Akron Library Mobile App
Download our free app through your smart phone or mobile device's app store and take the Library with you wherever you go.
With the Akron Library mobile app you can:
- Search the catalog: Browse our collection for books, movies, music, audiobooks, e-books and more
- My Account: Manage holds, renew items, check fees and fines, and save your digital eCard
- Branch Locator: Find the nearest branch, view hours, and access click-to-call phone numbers
- Events: Register for events and add them seamlessly to your calendar
- Digital Collection: Explore the library’s huge selection of e-books, digital audiobooks, magazines, movies and music for download or streaming
- Online Learning: Access free educational resources like LinkedIn Learning, Brain HQ, Transparent Languages, and more
- Ask Us: Contact the library by phone, chat, or email
- Social Media: Connect with the library on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more
Questions or concerns? Please call 330.643.9000 or email us your question. In-person assistance is also available at all library locations.