Library Express Delivery Service (LEDS)
Are you having difficulty in getting to the Akron-Summit County Public Library on a regular basis? Perhaps you are recuperating from an illness, are homebound, or caring for a family member who isn't well and can't get out. If you need us, we can offer you service by mail to you at your home.
Here's how it works:
Call the Library at 330-643-9060 between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. Tell us what materials you would like to have from the Library.
- Books (Fiction, Non-fiction, Large Print, Paperbacks)
- Audio Books (Tapes & CDs)
- Music (CDs)
- Movies (VHS, DVD, & Described)
Watch the mail, your Library materials will be sent to you soon. As always, our service is free of charge for homebound individuals (or those caring for homebound).
To return materials:
1. Turn address card over in pocket so that library address and postage are showing.
2. Remove return plastic tie from date due envelope.
3. Make sure that library materials and date due envelope are in pouch.
4. Zip pouch shut and place self-locking plastic tie through these three items:
- Address card
- Mailing Pouch
- Zipper Pull
5. Secure and mail.
If you have any questions, please call Library Express (Mobile Services) at 330-643-9060.