The Tallmadge Library Association invites you to join them!
Book Donations are now accepted, although some locations may not currently have available storage space.
Please check with your local library before making your donation.
The Tallmadge Library Association is a "Friends of the Library" organization formed in 1961 to support the Tallmadge Branch Library and its staff in meeting their goals. TLA holds semi-annual book sales to raise funds to support activities which include:
- Co-sponsor library programs
- Providing decorations for holidays and special displays
- Purchasing special equipment or materials not included in the library budget
- Attending local community events to represent the Tallmadge Branch Library
- Supporting the purchase of Books for Babies, which provides a free baby gift pack, including a book for new babies in the community
- Award an annual academic scholarship
- Assists researchers using the Frank E. Lawrence History of Tallmadge Collection
- Assisting Tallmadge Branch Library in planning events and programs
The Tallmadge Library Association is an organization committed to supporting the work of the Library.
- We raise funds for Library projects and activities through book sales, membership donation, and other Friends fund-raising programs.
- We purchase special supplies and materials to support the Library’s programs, collections, and buildings.
- We support the mission of the Library in the community.
When you join the Friends of Tallmadge Branch Library you’ll receive:
How Can I Become A Member?
Just fill out an application at your Tallmadge branch and return it with a check for the Friends of Tallmadge Branch Library Annual Membership gift.
Annual membership gift to the Friends of the Tallmadge Branch Library is as follows:
- Student (through 6th grade) – $1
- Individual - $5
- Family - $10
- Club or Organization – $20
- Life – $100