Click image for enlarged view
Those who attended the Centennial Celebration Services for the First Congregational Church in Tallmadge gathered on the front steps for this photograph. The church was first dedicated on September 8, 1825 and rededicated in 1925 as part of the Centennial Celebration. The three day celebration included religious services, historical meetings, and reminiscent addresses, as well as a Historical Pageant titled Faith of our Fathers celebrating the role of the Church in the founding of Tallmadge.
Title: Centennial of First Congregational Church
Related Information: Lawrence Collection
Size: 10 x 8 inches
First Congregational Church of Tallmadge