To log in to your account use the 14-digit barcode number that’s on your library card and your PIN.
Tips for entering your barcode:
- Use only numbers. If you’re a long-time library user you may have letters in your barcode. No need to enter them
- Do not include spaces
- Must enter complete 14-digit number. Shortened barcodes no longer work
Tips for entering your PIN:
- Usually the last four digits of your phone number
- Change your PIN by selecting Modify Personal Information in My Account
- If you’ve forgotten your PIN, you may reset it. After your PIN has been reset, follow the link that’s sent to the email address associated with your Library record.